Tuesday 23 January 2007

Livid

So posting resumes somewhat sooner that anticipated.

I am one fucking livid boy this morning. Just catching up on yesterday's newspaper and stunned to read a report in The Times about a 31-year old woman smoker who was unable to purchase cigarettes at her local store in Cambridge because the shop assistant was Muslim and it was against her religion to sell tobacco.

W H Smith, you are truly arseholes. Having been quoted as saying "The Customer should have realised the assistant was Muslim and would not sell tobacco", one can reach no other conclusion.

Fuck Off. Just FUCK OFF. How much more of this fucking shit are we going to put up with in this pissing country?

Now I don't care if you're Muslim, Jew, Catholic, Pink, Orange, Welsh or even fucking Martian - if you want a job in a store and some or all of that employment requires selling things that you don't approve of then, and concentrate now because here's a clue, EITHER DON'T TAKE THE FUCKING JOB OR DO AS YOU'RE FUCKING TOLD. Jesus Christ.

No doubt some will accuse me of racism (which I'm not by the way, some of my best friends are Martians); others of ignorance toward Goddish beliefs. Well, if that's you, you can fuck off as well. If you can't see the absurdity of this situation without turning it into a race/religious argument, then you're obviously ideally suited for a management position within WH Smith and I wish you the best of luck.

Phew. I count 8 Fuck or Fuck derivatives as well as one arsehole and a Jesus Christ. That's a lot for 6 paragraphs, even for me.

Told you I was angry.

Am I right or am I right? Comments welcome...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol just read this Mat as I'm bored at work and my christ i think we can all tell that your mad lol. But I do agree you don't have to get me on the subject if the legal imigrants etc as you well know seems the other day i had to prove i was a 'British Citizen' when looking for a job else it would be discrimination against the imigrants. What the world is coming to hey? I agree they should fuck off back to where they come from if they don't agree with how we do things!!!!!!!!!

Millsy said...

Lol just read this Mat as I'm bored at work and my christ i think we can all tell that your mad lol. But I do agree you don't have to get me on the subject if the legal imigrants etc as you well know seems the other day i had to prove i was a 'British Citizen' when looking for a job else it would be discrimination against the imigrants. What the world is coming to hey? I agree they should fuck off back to where they come from if they don't agree with how we do things!!!!!!!!!